Service. Experience. Compassion.
Senior Community Services’ mission is to improve the quality of life of the elderly and disabled populations by safeguarding their assets, allowing them to become or remain eligible for public benefits.
What is SCS Pooled Trust?
Why Choose SCS Pooled Trust?
- We provide outreach and education to your members.
- In person home visits.
- Member account notifications.
- Online access for VODs and other trust related documents.
- Submission of complete Pooled Trust Packet to Medicaid.
Terms of Eligibility
- A beneficiary must be disabled as defined by law.
- Trust accounts must be established for the sole benefit of the disabled beneficiary.
- The trust account may only be established by the individual beneficiary, power of attorney, or a court appointed guardian.
- Income deposited to the trust account must belong to the beneficiary.
Benefits of SCS Pooled Trust
In person visits
Offering in home visits at a time
convenient for you.
Expedient and efficient processing of
all new Joinder Agreements.
Expedited processing of disbursement requests
(unlimited monthly disbursements).
Dedicated and knowledgeable case workers
to handle your everyday questions or concerns.
Online Account Access
Real time updates on all deposits and
SCS is proud to announce a new credit card feature,
so you can pay your bills on your own schedule.
Our team is ready to answer all your questions.
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch
with you shortly.